The data collection of the AlpiLinK project is carried out by recording oral data using the microphone of the device with which you connected to the website. After reviewing the data processing policy on this page and accepting the conditions, you will be given some simple tasks, in which you will be asked to use your local linguistic variety to narrate what happens in a scene or translate sentences or words.
Note: Knowledge of one of the varieties under investigation and of enough Italian or German to understand the instructions for the tasks is necessary for participation.
- PC with at least 1.5 Ghz processor and 2 GB of RAM.
- Microphone (even the built- in webcam is fine).
- Operating system: Windows, Linux, Android (Smartphone), MacOS
- Browser: Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
- Safari is not supported (MacOS users: please choose one of the browsers above); iPhone and IPad are not supported at all.